Thursday, July 3, 2014

2.5

It's been 2.5 years since I've been single. 2.5 years of being in love and knowing that the person you were with was the one.

Until he no longer was.

The break up hasn't even sunk in yet... it's been mere hours since he uttered those words. Said that he saw our lives as being very different. We were heading in two different directions, so he said.

We were never exactly alike. He was younger and I was far more advanced in my career than he was. He was more laid back and I was adventurous and driven.

I told everyone that we were in love. And he made me believe that, with love, we could conquer any obstacles.

But I guess love tends to fade with time. Or people become complacent in a relationship and stop putting effort into it so they are just coasting through it for a while until that one day when they wake up and realize that they don't wanna be bothered with making any effort any more.

I guess that he got to that point today.

And I am left here, picking up the pieces. Slightly blindsided and shocked at the turn of these events.

I am single again. What now?

6 comments:

P said...

So sorry hon. Big hugs xx

nuttycow said...

Now you mourn for a bit. And then you start over again.

It's tough, but with the help of friends and family, eventually you'll see the light at the end of the tunnel. This I can promise.

GirlX said...

Although right now, it all just looks dark and uncertain... it will pass eventually.

It will hurt, but if it didn't, I'd question whether or not you really allowed yourself to love. There's no easy way to walk away...

You are in my thoughts. I hope things look up for you soon.

Laundramatic said...

Thank you for the kind words, everyone. I know it will get better at some point.. I just can't wait until this moment finally happens.

daystar laundry said...

Thank you for the kind words, everyone.

Juan said...

Hello everyone! I'm writing this article to appreciate the good work of DR OGALA that helped me recently to bring back my wife that left me for another man for the past 6 months. After seeing a comment of a woman on the internet testifying of how she was helped by DR OGALA. I also decided to contact him for help because all I wanted was for me to get my wife, happiness and to make sure that my child grows up with his mother. Am happy today that he helped me and I can proudly say that my wife is now with me again and she is now in love with me like never before. Are you in need of any help in your relationship like getting back your man, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend?  Viewers reading my post that needs the help of DR OGALA should contact him via E-mail: ogalasolutiontemple@gmail.com You  can also call or contact him via WhatsApp +2349123794867